Soft Re-Opening May 18
Dear CITIDental South Boston patients and friends,
We hope this email finds you and your family well, during these difficult and challenging times. CITIDental South Boston continues to be committed to the health and safety of our staff and patients during these unprecedented times. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have updated our infection control procedures to ensure the utmost protection for our patients and staff. We are excited to be welcoming our patients back to the office starting Monday May 18th, for all dental treatment except dental cleanings. We will be re-booking dental cleaning visits in the imminent future.
Per Massachusetts Dental Society and the American Dental Association, we will be following strict infection guidelines and updated protocols, that will include:
- All providers wearing N95 masks, gowns, face shields.
- Temperature taken and Covid-19 pre-screening taken of patients and staff upon entering the building
- Socially distancing of patients- restricted entry into building
- We ask patients to arrive ontime, and to contact the office at 617-765-7488 upon arrival as a staff member will meet and escort you to your operatory to minimize office congestion
- Patients asked to arrive alone unless medically necessary
- Hand Washing stations, and hand sanitizer is readily available in office
- Patients to wear masks at all times possible
- Contactless communication with front desk- insurance information to be collected in advance, and payment to be done via telephone
- Follow up appointments to be booked via phone or email
We look forward to welcoming you all back to the office starting Monday May 18th, 2020.Sincerely, CITIDental South Boston team